A few grading reminders...
- If you have yet to complete a Case Analysis Paper, Week 6 (Emerging Telecommunications Technology) is the last opportunity for doing so. I recommend (but do not require) you run your topic by me as I may have some helpful suggestions for maximizing your performance. If you've already completed one, I generally have them graded with feedback in Bb within one week.
- All teammate evaluations are due within 1-week of your team presentation. That means every team but Week 6 should have them in by next week. If you fail to turn in your Teammate Evaluation you will receive a "0" for that component of your grade.
- As your teammate evaluations are completed my GA, Keegan Church, will aggregate your scores and post them in the Bb gradebook.
- Detailed comments from me and your classmates about your presentation should be available within about 1-week from your presentation. You will find an Excel spreadsheet in your Team Page's File Exchange area.
- Week 4 Participation scores will be updated by my GA within the week. Anyone who accomplished the minimum requirements as specified will receive a 90. Anyone who failed to accomplish these requirements will receive less than a 90. I will go in next week and add "bonus points" to any student whose work I found to be above average.
And, on a non-grade related item...
- Please RSVP for the Week 6 Luncheon at my place using the Survey in Bb.